Thursday, January 31, 2008

I finished the spring challenge!


I did the birds leaves and flowers in shadow work. Than I turned it around and did cast on needle stitches and filled the center with beads. I wanted a 3D picture. I am going to do one with stumpwork flowers. By the way I did add feet after I saw I missed them. I see a few things I would change because I had not done shadow work for several years. I did the work on Swiss Batiste and if you could see a bit better you would see the blue come through really nice. I think I will make a pin pillow from this.

2 comments:

Bernadette said...

nicely done

Purpleflowerpatch said...

Your beloved niece, Elizabeth, says "that is beautiful, Auntie Donna!".

And I agree!