Tuesday, July 29, 2008

THAT DOTEE BUG.....

Sure does bite hard! They loved these at the place I go for my massages. The owner goes to a cancer clinic to give chair massages once a week. She tries to find little fun things to take to them so you will see the ones I did for her to give. We gave some of them names and she sure will name the rest if I know her. I pinned them on the elephant I started and never finished. It sure was cute!

You may pick out "Princess", "Grandma", "Sunflower" and "Mother Earth". Which do you think they are?






This one I placed on a blue milk lid to hold her up a bit to photograph her. She was a lot of fun to make....We named her "Moonbeam". I found that fun dog in a junk bag from Goodwill. It is a vintage piece but it belonged howling at "Moonbeam".
These were fun but I need to get back to finishing several of the previous projects.
Let me tell you, make one of these and you will be hooked!

4 comments:

craftydiane said...

Your Dotte Dolls are so cute! I know they will bring a smile to the ones who receive them. It is so nice of you to give them to cancer patients. My mother died of cancer 3 years ago and this little doll is just the kind of thing that would have brightened her day.
Have a Blessed Day,
Diane

donnag said...

I hope they bring a smile to these cancer patients too. I notice they make most folks smile. They all have pin backs so they can wear them.
Thanks for the encouragement. I am sorry about your mother.

Wendy said...

These Dolls are adorable. I am positive that they will make people smile. Such a great idea.
Thank you so much for your compliments on Melissa's pillow. This was one project that was very important to me to turn out perfect and I think it did. She really loved it.
Wendy

Purpleflowerpatch said...

Donna-love, as always your handiwork is exquisite! It's especially beautiful because you care, you give, you love. I'm so blessed to call you my friend. Hugs, Ennyjay