Sunday, November 28, 2010

NEW FINISHED PROJECTS

I have an order from a friend to make pillows for his 2 nephews and one niece. They visited him in Florida this summer and each theme is what they chose to remember their visit.

The one wanted a lizard and I decided to make his a pocket pillow. The dragonfly is on a snap and so the lizard can "eat" it. The lizard can be tucked into the log to go to bed with him. I decided to make the lizard colorful.
This is the lizard out completely.

The niece wanted a fish. We agreed it could be a girl fish. The tail and fins are filled lightly with batting. I added the bubbles which are crystal. I used a coloring sheet for the basis of this pillow.
I am working on the one with a shark and will post it as soon as it is completed. Than on to the Christmas ornaments in the same themes. These are fun!





1 comment:

Gombojav Tribe said...

More adorable lizard stuff that I NEED!!!! :-)