Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Finished Ornaments

These go to the kids I made the pillows for. On the back is their name and 2010. Again I had no pattern but used coloring pages and do my own thing.

The hand beading on this just makes it beautiful on the tree.

I mad the lizard with pipe cleaner inside and so you can pose him on a branch......


Or hang him by his tail........

You may notice the heart on my tree......my precious husband made that for me when we were first married. I simply love it!


1 comment:

Gombojav Tribe said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that lizard! Do you think you could make one for me that is bigger? Like much bigger? How much would you charge? I'm decorating my boys room with a jungle gree and lizards like that! Having some of those little monsters around the room....like wrapped around the bunk bed or on the window shade would be soooooo cool! Let me know!