Sunday, December 12, 2010

ONE MORE ORNAMENT AND PILLOW

The last part of this order was for a teen boy. My friend requested a Bengal Tiger Ornament. This was a challenge....I started with their logo and built on it. It was like doing a paper snowflake when I cut the black felt. Stitching it took a steady hand. But I am well pleased with it.
The pillow was to be for the University of Alabama. I put it on a hounds tooth fabric in honor of "Bear Bryant". He usually wore a hat made from this fabric. It seemed like Roll Tide belonged on the other side......





2 comments:

A Gracious Home said...

Great pillows. The A could also be for the AR Razorbacks. Doylene

Paula said...

what a great blog! I`m so happy I found it! Here is so many inspirations and I love it! <3

Have a nice time,
Paula