Sunday, April 10, 2011

A FEW MORE PAGES

   This is the cover. I have to stitch the name down. Both dogs and the bone are lose. She can move them to any page. She loves dogs. I am going to make flowers she can pretend to plant and take the in and put them in a vase. Catie wants this to have a moon and stars....should I make it a cute "Man in the Moon" or a real one? What would you do?
  The bedroom has been fun to make. I did the easel and you can take the painting out and there is another on that I sewed on the back. The paint palate and brush are lose and the girl can hold them. The dog can be moved also. Let's look at how to put the doll to bed.
She can Hug her plush pig (Catie's choice). I have decided to make one more doll and have a nightgown on her. The dolls are double felt also. I will post the back of one when I am finished. Catie comes to her grandma's every week and has been coming over to play with this and she also has been instructing me what to make next. That gets me in trouble because I always want to try..

1 comment:

Malia said...

you did a great job! foound your site as i was searching for quiet books. i love them! just wish i could sew so i could make one!

http://livinthemommylife.blogspot.com